Tuesday 18 October 2011

POST MY REVIEW, DEAR KHUMAERA


please click the cute banner to join.
due date is today (18th October) at 5pm.


Basically i start blogging back in 2009. At that moment i thought i need to keep some kind of journal to updates things happened around me. And i kept that blog privatized.

But this blog which i call 24-7nay, is where i shows fun side of me. This blog is definitely place where i interact with someone that is totally stranger to me. I don't know them personnaly but i try to create good relationship with them via joining contest, GA and lots more.

I'm having so much fun with this blog. and i hope people who came by, will love it..
Come and join my journey...

1 comment:

Diyana Ali said...

saya join juga segmen ni, jemput datang sini juga , hee :) salam kenal