Saturday 4 February 2012

What's Your Name Contest

 click banner for details
contest ends 9th february 2012

a simple rules contest but AWESOME prizes to be won!!!

thnaks nisa for inviting me to join your contest.

to be honest, i don't know the real meaning of my name. But for sure it was not a bad meaning. i have look  through so many books but couldn't find it.
my name given by my lovely parents and i really appreciate that. i create my own character that give meaning for this name. i am strong, a bit shy and i work hard to achieve my dreams.

 i'm norazlini binti yusoff and i'm proud to be myself!


1 comment:

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

Salam n hye azlini~!!

owh, ye ke? mayb xde mksud dlm buku tp kat lain tmpat ade.. kn? hihi~... ur own definition of ur name tue mmg best la, hehe.. ^_^

Thanks for joining & gud luck dear~!! >_<